SERVICES AND CONSULTING
Our most common services and consultancy for COSMETICS INDUSTRY include:
- Certification of natural and organic cosmetic products
- Complete creating of PIF/TIF (Product Information File/Technical Information File). Making of cosmetic product safety report (CPSR)
- Help and consulting with additional tests, such as stability and compatibility tests, microbiological tests or other efficacy and SPF tests.
- Advice and assistance with placing product on the EU market.
- Consultancy regarding the compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Consultancy for EU labeling and packaging compliance.
- We can become your responsible person on EU market.
- Advanced solution with formulating and production of natural or organic cosmetics. We can offer complete certified private label solutions.
All mentioned above in accordance with required EU cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009.
Our most common services and consultancy for CHEMISTRY INDUSTRY include:
- Making/translating/updating of your safety data sheets (SDS). We are specialized in ingredients most commonly used in cosmetic and food industry.
- Become your official chemical consultant in area of dangerous chemicals.
- Help you with required knowledge about production, storage, transportation and labeling of dangerous chemicals.
- Advise you with all required bureaucracy regarding dangerous chemicals. All from registration of new chemicals to annual reports to your office.
- Help you find the right manufacturer/distributor for chemicals you might need.
All mentioned above in accordance with EU REACH regulation.
Our most common services and consultancy for FOOD INDUSTRY include:
- Making of formulations for private label for novel foods and dietary supplements, organizing a production for small or big batches, packing and arrange all required documentation / certificates.
- Organization of reliable/certified raw material purchase for third party all the way from the source.
- Preparation labels for your products in accordance with EU regulations. Just checking of already prepared labels or creating new ones based on your requirements.
All mentioned above in accordance with international standards, HACCP, GMP, etc.